For the ultimate in gentle seed handling to your planter or drill, use a belt conveyor. This belt conveyor lets you use virtually any gravity wagon, meaning cost of ownership is minimal compared to a dedicated seed tender. Cleated belt drastically reduces fallback, a common problem with flat top belts. Shown above with optional three-piece telescoping spout.
- Universal hopper fits many gravity wagons and seed trans-ports.
- Simple operation. Pull the rope to start the auger and release to stop.
- Conveyor swings left to right and raises/lowers for ease of use.
- Easy installation and removal.
- Cleated belting: very effective for conveying seed. (The cleat pattern minimizes “fall back”).
- Control valve: a spring loaded shut-off with remote rope control for start/stop operation from the discharge end.
Capacities: 875 BPH at 400 FPM belt speed*. Fills a 3 bushel planter box in 12 seconds.
Conveyor Lengths: 6” conveyors available in 16’ and 18’ lengths.
Conveyor Tube: Galvanized welded tube. Galvanized wind skirt for belting return.
Cleated Belting: 9” cleated PVC belt (patented). 1” cleats on 6” centers. Lagged top pulley.
Conveyor Drive: Char-Lynn 6.2 CID hydraulic motor; control valve with remote rope control for discharge end operation, and spring loaded shut-off.
Transfer Boot: Several sizes to fit many gravity wagons and seed trans-ports. Designed for easy installation and removal.
*400 FPM is the seed industry recommended maximum belt speed.
- Solenoid valve control: Remote conveyor operation. Eliminates constant rope tension required for auger operation.
- Hydraulic power kit: 8 HP gas engine. 9 GPM hydraulic pump. Manual or electric start.
- 4’ urethane spout
- Three-piece telescoping spout (to 15½’)