The remote control BOS II is a wireless box opening system that makes opening center flow seed boxes a breeze. Emptying boxes and filling seed tenders or planters can easily be a one-man job with the BOS II.
Designed with the commercial seed operation in mind. The BOS II is great for anyone that doesn’t want to climb a ladder to open a seed box gate. Work safer by staying on the ground and stay out of the treated seed dust too. With the BOS, seed flows directly from the box to the tender. BOS II requires much less storage space than a conveyor as well. Designed to open the gate on popular gated, molded plastic seed and granular material handling boxes, often called Buckhorn®, CenterFlow™, or PROBOX®.
- Quick, easy installation on seed boxes.
- Gate opener is battery powered, with remote control. (Batteries and battery charger included.) Two wireless remote controls capable of controlling the BOS II from distances of around 50′.
- Works with all popular seed chutes on the market and does not affect the way boxes are lifted by a forklift.
- Durable aluminum construction
- Commercial grade
- Weighs only 26 lbs
- 50 lbs of linear pulling force
US patent pending