Undercar Belt Hopper
Gently move seed and other sensitive commodities from hopper bottom trailers and other low clearance situations. This undercar belt hopper features a collapsible vinyl hopper and adjustable discharge height. Balance is engineered into this unit, so moving it is a snap. Capacity to 4000 BPH. Hydraulic or electric drive options.
- 12” x 15’ conveyor with 14” belting
- Capacities to 4000 BPH (5000 CFH)
- Transport winches up, allowing the hopper to be swung around easily.
- Transport raises the dis-charge point an additional 7” from a “level hopper” position.
- Discharge has an oversized handle to make moving the hopper easy.
- A remote lever collapses the hopper shroud for extra clearance and raises to minimize spillage.
- Spout is designed for gentle transition from incline to discharge.
* 31″ is the hopper level (as shown)
* 38″ is with jack at maximum extension
Tube: 12 ga. mild steel tube – 12” diameter.
Belting: 14” PVC belt with crescent top surface. 4” vulcanized drive roller; 4” self cleaning bottom roller; top and bottom bearings for belt tension and tracking.
Drive: Electric Drive – 400 FPM belt speed (variable by changing motor pul-ley). 5 HP is recommended (motor not included). Adverse conditions may require 7½ HP. Hydraulic Drive – includes 6.2 CID “H” Series motor.
Spout: Opening is 10” wide and 9” deep.
Electric or hydraulic drive.