19 reasons to love Sudenga Bucket Elevators
Thursday, December 3rd
The difference is in the details. Sudenga’s Bucket Elevators are designed for you and built to last.
GEORGE, IOWA - Sudenga Industries is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of innovative handling systems for bulk material applications. Sudenga Bucket Elevators are manufactured using the latest advances in manufacturing technology and production methods to produce solid, reliable systems. There are many features that set Sudenga’s Bucket Elevators apart from the competition and here are just some of those features.
- Industrial Design. Heavy components. Welded construction is standard.
- Capacities from 175 to 40,000 BPH. Capacities in excess of 20,000 BPH are quoted to specification.
- Discharge heights available that exceed 200 feet.
- Drum Style Head Pulleys. Holz (type) replaceable slide lagging standard on DC 12, Med 24, Med 30, SR 36, 42 & 48, and Hi-Cap Models 24, 30, and 48. Rubber lagging with herringbone pattern standard other sizes. All oil and fire resistant.
- Self-cleaning slatted boot pulley standard on all models.
- Pathfinder Supreme rubber belting, static conducting, best for oil and flame resistance. Stays pliable in winter! Unsurpassed for feed mill use.
- Double row spherical roller pillow block bearings standard on Medium 24” and larger legs. Double row tapered roller pillow block bearings on 42” and larger models. Pillow block ball bearings on Model “C” 6” and Model “12” Junior legs. Split bearings available for easy replacement. Jacking bolts for head shaft alignment standard on 24” and larger.
- 1045 cold rolled turned, ground, and polished head and boot shafts, for guaranteed true dimension and straightness.
- Tapco polyethylene vented cups standard for better cup fill and discharge; increased venting available for light or hard to handle products. Nylon and steel available.
- Hinged and gasketed inspection ports, with screens for safety, removable for service access. Lower head access door for stray cup removal and access to downleg deflector.
- Trunking section lengths in 2’ increments allow desired discharge height.
- Trunking inspection port can be located in 4 locations for operator visibility.
- Metal backed urethane or rubber lined discharge and transition standard on 36” diameter and larger, optional on smaller units. Other lining materials available to specification as required.
- Heavy gauge heads and boots standard. Motor mount placement options available on 24” through 36” legs.
- Pre-welded/assembled platforms make for easy and quick assembly. Lifting eyes on head sections are standard.
- Jig assembled and continuous robotically welded construction for superior durability and hassle free installation. Trunking seam is on the flat face of the trunking. Three trunking flange/brace configurations available to accommodate a variety of erection preferences and application specifications.
- Phosphatized, primed, and painted with a 2-part polyurethane paint. Blue paint standard. White, red, or gray optional at no charge. Hot dipped galvanized construction optional.
- Over 125 years of experience with Sudenga.
- Made in the U.S.A!