Shipping Position Available at Sudenga Industries in George, Iowa.
Applicants must be self-motivated, have excellent attendance, and be willing to work 40+ hours a week. A positive attitude is always a plus.
- Great communication skills
- Communicate directly with truck drivers
- Coordinate shipping details with office staff
- Attention to detail
- Correctly follow prints and packing lists
- Make sure parts & quantities are correct when staging
- Ability to operate forklift, telehandler, and combilift
- Able to physically assist with the loading and unloading of trucks
- Willingness to learn part names, products, and part sizes
- Flexibility with work hours (revolves around delivery times)
Three Ways to Apply
- Apply online.
- Download an application. Send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 8, George, IA 51237
- Fill out an application in person at 2002 Kingbird Ave., George, Iowa
Solid benefits package available. Company paid, post-offer, pre-employment drug screening required.
Diversified Technologies, Inc. (DTI) is the parent company of both Sudenga Industries, Inc., and Dur-A-Lift, Inc. DTI employees over 200 people and is one of the largest employers in northwest Iowa.
Diversified Technologies, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.