- Sizes available up to 100 HP with 230 V or 75 HP with 480 V for drag chain, legs and other higher HP scenarios.
- NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure with rain hood
- Temperature controlled enclosure
- Circuit breaker disconnect with door interlock
- Individual motor starters/overloads
- Fan – Auger selector switch
- Infinitely variable speed control
- UL approved
- Optional remote start/stop
Single to 3 phase made easy by Sudenga
SOFT START THE MOTOR
- Up to $40/HP rebate from participating electrical providers. Customer is responsible for contacting local provider.
- Result: Easier on your machinery and components (belts, gear boxes, sheaves, bearings etc.).
- Not only will the motor last longer, you will reduce energy and save money from your utility company.
- Another benefit is the ability to control the speed of your motor.
- Slow down augers, fans and conveyors to optimize your system.
- Did you know if a fan is slowed down 10% it saves 28% in energy costs!
- E-motors are able to make full rated HP with this type of converter.
Simple installation: Site electrician supplies incoming power to the panel and connects it to the motor.
NOTE: Mounting feet included. More bracketry may be needed.