Sudenga Industries is searching for a Brake Press Operator who is self-motivated, has excellent attendance, and is willing to work 40+ hours a week. A positive attitude is always a plus.
Job Requirements/Expectations Include:
- Experience operating CNC and Manual Brake Press and Shears preferred
- Able to stand continuously for 8 hours
- Able to read and follow prints
- Abe to accurately read a standard tape measure to a 64th
- Able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, lift, grasp, push and pull
- Familiar with and able to operate hand and power tools
- Able to lift 50lbs unassisted
Three Ways to Apply
- Apply online.
- Download an application. Send your completed application to email@example.com or mail to PO Box 8, George, IA 51237
- Fill out an application in person at 2002 Kingbird Ave., George, Iowa
Solid benefits package available. Company paid, post-offer, pre-employment drug screening required.
Diversified Technologies, Inc. (DTI) is the parent company of both Sudenga Industries, Inc., and Dur-A-Lift, Inc. DTI employees over 200 people and is one of the largest employers in northwest Iowa.
Diversified Technologies, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.