Find a Dealer
The ST Series twin screw feed truck features two floor augers that allow for a lower body height and increased stability since more of the load is closer to the frame. The steep 45 degree sloped sides make for quick unloading and the large lower body means more capacity. The ST Series feed truck is available with a 10"-8" (1,800 lbs/min) auger system or 12"-10" (3,500 lbs/min) auger system.
Unload speed: 3,500 pounds per minute Capacities: 403-1,019 cubic feet
- All continuous welded 12 ga. construction.
- Individual compartment shut-off controls.
- Your choice of fitted tarp, Shur-Lok roll tarp, or steel top with manual crank, air or electric-over-air lid opener.
- Wide fenders for hauling bagged feed.
- Weather tight vinyl-coated nylon tarp top.
10"-8" AUGER SYSTEM STANDARD. 12"-10" OPTIONAL
- Standard 10"-8": Twin 6” floor augers, 10” cross and vertical augers, and an 8” discharge auger with hanger bearings on 8 ft. intervals. 1,800 pounds per minute. Optional 12"-10": Twin 8” floor augers, 12” vertical auger, and 10” cross and discharge augers. 3,500 pounds per minute.
- Hydraulic raise and rotate (270°) on discharge auger. Worm drive rotation for discharge auger with controls located at the driver’s door.
- Reversible floor augers for rear pit discharge on front unload models.
- Direct couple tandem pumps and orbit type auger motors. 29 gallon reservoir with filter.
Sudenga offers a wide variety of options and accessories for our trucks and trailers that allow you to maximize efficiency and build the bulk body you've always wanted. View the options portion of our catalog as well as some videos on our Bulk Feed Tranport Options Page.
Option availability varies by model.
Twin floor augers lower body height and increase stability by putting more of the load closer to the frame.
|A - Body Length||12'||14'||16'||18'||20'||22'||24'||26'|
|B - Overall Length||14'5"||16'5"||18'5"||20'8"||22'8"||24'8"||26'8"||28'8"|
|Body Weight (lbs.)1||4,928||5,336||5,899||6,325||6,938||7,563||8,052||8,486|
1 - Body weights are approximates and will vary with optional equipment.
*Cab-to-center of tandem. **Cab-to-center of triple axles. ***Cab-to-center of quad axles.
Cab-to-axle figures are only recommendations developed from trucks commonly used by our customers. We cannot guarantee their accuracy in all situations. Consult your truck dealer for chassis recommendations.
|Capacity - cu. ft.||403-452||481-538||550-615||619-693||687-851||755-935||823-1019||891-997|
|Capacity - ton2||7.2-8.1||8.6-9.7||9.9-11||11.1-12.5||12.4-15.3||13.6-16.8||14.8-18.3||16-17.9|
2 - Figured using 36 pounds per cubic foot. Use our feed density calculator to get an accurate measurement for your feed.