Find a Dealer
The NXT rear unload feed truck from Sudenga gets its name NXT, meaning no cross-trough, because it has no cross auger allowing the feed to pass directly from the floor to the vertical auger. Fewer moving parts mean lower costs and reduced maintenance. The true 90º vertical auger reduces stress at the vertical-to-discharge auger connection. The NXT is a great low maintenance option.
Unload speed: 2,500 pounds per minute Capacities: 435-1,165 cubic feet
- All-welded aluminum tank, base, and bulkheads.
- Full length extruded top opening.
- Shur-Lok roll tarp or aluminum tank lid with manual crank, air, or electric-over-air lid opener.
- Double seal rack and pinion gates with nylon roller guides (Pat. No. 5,658,116).
- Replaceable floor trough.
- Air ride suspension, Midland ABS brakes.
- 10” floor auger, 12” vertical auger, 10” discharge auger.
- Front mount control valves.
- Rear pit discharge on floor auger.
- Direct couple tandem pumps. Orbit type auger motors. 29 gallon reservoir with filter (with body or on wet kit).
- 270° discharge auger rotation.
- Wood hanger bearings on floor auger.
- Automatic speed control for floor auger
Sudenga offers a wide variety of options and accessories for our trucks and trailers that allow you to maximize efficiency and build the bulk body you've always wanted. View the options portion of our catalog as well as some videos on our Bulk Feed Tranport Options Page.
Option availability varies by model.
***The true 90º vertical reduces stress at auger connection
CC = Compact Cube; SC = Standard Cube ; HC = High Cube
A - Body
B - Overall
¹Body weights are approximate and vary with options selected.
*Cab to center of tandem.
**Cab to center of triple axle.
Cab-to-axle figures are only recommendations developed from trucks commonly used by our customers. Accuracy cannot be guaranteed in all situations. Consult your truck dealer for chassis recommendations.
For bodies of 15 ton capacity or larger, we recommend the use of trucks with frame ratings of 2,800 RBM per rail and 18K front axles. Air ride suspension is recommended for all tandem and triple axle chassis. Bodies designed for straight trucks to be mounted on tractors must fit without having the frame stretched.
Capacities (cubic feet)
Convert cubic feet to tons. Click here.