Max Flow Side Auger
Find a Dealer
The side auger Max Flow feed truck is a versatile truck. It has a gate system designed to work with feeds that have poor flow characteristics. The auger system is designed to unload into doors, under the eaves of commodity sheds, as well as being able to reach medium height bins. It has an aluminum tank and features a faster unload rate than its sibling the steel Big Boy.
Unload speed: 2,500 pounds per minute Capacities: 461-1,052 cubic feet
- All-welded tank, base, and bulkheads.
- One-piece full length, extruded top opening.
- Shur-Lok roll tarp or aluminum tank lid with manual crank, air or electric-over-air opener.
- Horizontal rack and pinion gates.
- Replaceable floor trough. Your choice of 12 ga. steel, 7 ga. aluminum, or 10 ga. AR material.
- High profile fenders.
- 10” floor auger,12 cross/vertical auger, 10” discharge auger.
- 270° discharge auger rotation. True upright vertical auger - no freewheel.
- NXT system eliminates cross auger.
- Wood hanger bearings on floor auger.
- Front mount control valves.
- Rear pit discharge on floor auger.
- High profile fenders.
- Direct couple tandem pumps and orbit type motors. 29 gallon reservoir.
Sudenga offers a wide variety of options and accessories for our trucks and trailers that allow you to maximize efficiency and build the bulk body you've always wanted. View the options portion of our catalog as well as some videos on our Bulk Feed Tranport Options Page.
Option availability varies by model.
Easy Fill bodies extend to the right for overhead and side spout loading.
SC = Standard Cube; HC = High Cube
NOTE: Height measured to top of tarp stop
|A - Body Length1||12'||13.5'||16'||18'||20'||22.5'||24'|
|B - Overall Length||16'4"||17'10"||20'4"||22'4"||24'4"||26'10"||28'4"|
|Body Weight (lbs)2||5,201||5,405||5,857||6,222||6,681||6,991||7,416|
1 - Add 4” for external front floor auger bearing.
2 - Body weights are approximates and will vary with options selected.
*Cab to center of tandem.
**Cab to center of triple axle.
Cab-to-axle figures are only recommendations developed from trucks commonly used by our customers. We cannot guarantee their accuracy in all situations. Consult your truck dealer for chassis recommendations.
Truck frame ratings of 2,800K RBM per rail and18K front axles are recommended for Bodies with 15 ton capacity or larger. Air ride suspension is recommended for all tandem, triple, and quad axle chassis. Bodies mounted on tractors must fit without stretching the frame.
Capacities (cubic feet)
|Easy Fill (Std. Cube)||461||518||614||691||768||864||922|
|Easy Fill (High Cube)||526||592||702||789||877||987||1052|
Convert cubic feet to tons. Click here.