Find a Dealer
G-300 feed bodies are a versatile way to deliver all kinds of bulk feed, pellets and wood pellets. Ideal for farms, small feed businesses, game farm feed delivery and wood pellet delivery. Available in a “slip-in” style for pickups or a permanent mount for straight trucks. U-Trough floor augers offer better cleanout and higher capacities than “vee” bottoms. The load is centered for stability on soft, muddy roads. The Pos-A-Flo auger systems insure a gentle flow by allowing feed to free fall from one auger to the next.
Unload speed: 700 pounds per minute Capacities: 118-235 cubic feet
- All-welded 14 ga. construction; 2 or 3 compartments with individual shut-off controls.
- Weather-tight vinyl coated nylon tarp top.
- All ICC required lights and reflectors.
- Wrap around bumper (slip-in models) or 4” channel bumper with mudflaps (permanent mount).
- Adapter ring for 17% extra capacity.
- 5”-6”-6” auger system with 250° rotation on the discharge auger.
- Optional discharge auger extensions in 4, 6, and 8 ft. lengths.
- Optional power raise and rotate.
- Orbit type hydraulic motors are direct coupled to the augers.
- Control valves have built-in pressure reliefs.
- 23 gallon reservoir with PTO drive pump and return line filter system.
Available with optional body stands.
|A - Body Length||8'||9'||10'||12'|
|Body Weight (lbs.)1||900||950||1000||1100|
1 - Body weights are approximates and will vary with options selected.
Cab-to-axle figures are only recommendations developed from trucks commonly used by our customers. We cannot guarantee their accuracy in all situations. Consult your truck dealer for chassis recommendations.
|Capacity - cu. ft.||118-158||133-178||147-197||175-235|
|Capacity - ton2||2.1-2.8||2.4-3.2||2.6-3.5||3.1-4.2|
2 - Figured using 36 pounds per cubic foot. Use our feed density calculator to get an accurate measurement for your feed.