Find a Dealer
The Atlas feed truck is an industry leader for unloading speed with capacities up to 8,500 pounds per minute (averages of 7,000 pounds per minute). The massive horizontal-to-vertical transition houses a four-vane flipper that moves feed from the floor auger to the vertical auger at incredible speeds. The unloading system is designed for very effective cleanout which reduces carryover to a minimum.
Unload speed: 7,000 pounds per minute Capacities: 521-1,145 cubic feet
- All-welded aluminum tank, base and bulkheads.
- One-piece, extruded top opening (Pat. No. 6,053,552).
- Shur-Lok roll tarp or aluminum tank lid, air or electric-over-air lid opener.
- Double seal rack and pinion gates with nylon roller guides (Pat. No. 5,658,116).
- Replaceable floor trough. Your choice of 12 ga. steel, 7 ga. aluminum, or 10 ga. AR material.
- 12” floor auger, 16” vertical auger, 12” discharge auger.
- Front mount control valves with manual or radio control.
- Rear pit discharge on the floor auger.
- Direct couple tandem pumps. Orbit type auger motors. 29 gallon reservoir with filter.
- 270° worm drive rotation on the discharge auger. Controls located at the driver’s door.
- Wood hanger bearings on the floor auger.
- Front mount auger controls.
Sudenga offers a wide variety of options and accessories for our trucks and trailers that allow you to maximize efficiency and build the bulk body you've always wanted. View the options portion of our catalog as well as some videos on our Bulk Feed Tranport Options Page.
Option availability varies by model.
Available in center fill or easy fill formats - Easy Fill bodies extend to the right for overhead and side spout loading.
SC = Std. Cube HC = High Cube UHC = Ultra High Cube
|A - Body Length||13.5'||16'||18'||20'||22.5||24'||25'|
|B - Overall Length||18'8"||21'2"||23'2"||25'2"||27'8"||29'2"||30'2"|
*Cab-to-center of tandem.
**Cab-to-center of triple axles.
Cab-to-axle figures are only recommendations developed from trucks commonly used by our customers. Accuracy in all situations cannot be guaranteed. Consult your truck dealer for chassis recommendations.
Truck frame ratings of 2,800K RBM per rail and18K front axles are recommended for Bodies with 15 ton capacity or larger. Air ride suspension is recommended for all tandem and triple axle chassis. Bodies mounted on tractors must fit without stretching the frame.
Capacities (cubic feet)
|Standard Cube Body||521||617||695||772||868||926||--|
|High Cube Body||562||665||749||932||936||998||1040|
|Ultra High Cube Body||--||--||--||916||1030||1099||1145|
|Easy Fill (Std. Cube)||549||651||733||814||916||977||--|
|Easy Fill (High Cube)||591||701||788||876||985||1051||1097|
Convert cubic feet to tons. Click here.