Find a Dealer
The ALBB feed truck (Aluminum Big Boy) from Sudenga features capacities of up to 1,202 cubic feet with an unload auger capacity up to 3,000 pounds per minute (averages of 2,700 pounds per minute). Aluminum bodies are lighter weight for increased capacity while maintaining a rust free finish. The optional high cube body style allows for more capacity with lightweight feed.
Unload speed: 3,000 pounds per minute Capacities: 463-1,202 cubic feet
- All-welded aluminum tank, base, and bulkheads.
- One-piece, full length, extruded top opening.
- Shur-Lok roll tarp or aluminum lid with manual crank, air or electric-over-air opener.
- Upright (true) vertical auger.
- Double seal rack and pinion gates with nylon roller guides (Pat. No. 5,658,116).
- Replaceable floor trough. Your choice of 12 ga. steel, 7 ga. aluminum, or 10 ga. AR material.
- High profile fenders.
- 10” floor trough, 12” cross and vertical augers, 10” discharge auger. 3,000 lb./min. unloading rate.
- Hydraulic raise & rotate (270°) on the discharge auger. Worm drive rotation for the discharge auger with controls located at the driver’s door.
- Front mount control valves.
- Wood hanger bearings on the floor auger.
- Rear pit discharge on the floor auger.
- Direct couple tandem pumps and orbit type auger motors. 29 gallon reservoir with filter.
- Automatic speed control for floor auger, based on discharge auger pressure.
Sudenga offers a wide variety of options and accessories for our trucks and trailers that allow you to maximize efficiency and build the bulk body you've always wanted. View the options portion of our catalog as well as some videos on our Bulk Feed Tranport Options Page.
Option availability varies by model.
Available in center fill or easy fill formats - Easy Fill bodies extend to the right for overhead and side spout loading.
SC = Standard Cube; HC = High Cube
|A - Body Length||12'||13.5'||16'||18'||20'||22.5'||24'||27|
|B - Overall Length||16'4"||17'10"||20'4"||22'4"||24'4"||26'10"||28'4"||31'4"|
|Body Weight (lbs)1||5,097||5,305||5,682||5,959||6,332||6,776||7,080||7,678|
¹Body weights are approximates and will vary with optional equipment.
*Cab-to-center of tandem.
**Cab-to-center of triple axles.
Cab-to-axle figures are only recommendations developed from trucks commonly used by our customers. We cannot guarantee their accuracy in all situations. Consult your truck dealer for chassis recommendations.
Truck frame ratings of 2,800K RBM per rail and18K front axles are recommended for Bodies with 15 ton capacity or larger. Air ride suspension is recommended for all tandem, triple, and quad axle chassis. Bodies mounted on tractors must fit without stretching the frame.
Capacities (Cubic Feet)
|Standard Cube Body||463||521||617||695||772||868||926||1041|
|High Cube Body||518||582||691||777||863||972||1036||1165|
|Easy Fill (Std. Cube)||488||549||651||733||814||916||977||1099|
|Easy Fill (High Cube)||534||601||712||801||890||1001||1068||1202|
Convert cubic feet to tons. Click here.