Find a Dealer
The NXT Series feed trailer has no cross auger and instead uses an 18" diameter flipper attached to the bottom auger that propels the material to the vertical auger. Hence the name NXT, meaning no cross trough. Fewer moving parts mean lower costs and reduced maintenance. The true ninety degree vertical auger reduces stress at the vertical-to-discharge auger connection.
Unload speed: 2,500 pounds per minute Capacities: 926-1,942 cubic feet
- All-welded aluminum tank, base, and bulkheads.
- Full length extruded top opening.
- Shur-Lok roll tarp or aluminum tank lid with air or electric-over-air lid opener.
- Double seal rack and pinion gates with nylon roller guides (Pat. No. 5,658,116).
- Replaceable floor trough.
- Air ride suspension, Midland ABS brakes.
- 10” floor auger, 12” vertical auger, 10” discharge auger.
- Front mount control valves.
- Rear pit discharge on floor auger.
- Direct couple tandem pumps. Orbit type auger motors. 29 gallon reservoir with filter (with body or on wet kit).
- 270° discharge auger rotation.
- Wood hanger bearings on floor auger.
- Automatic speed control for floor auger
Sudenga offers a wide variety of options and accessories for our trucks and trailers that allow you to maximize efficiency and build the bulk body you've always wanted. View the options portion of our catalog as well as some videos on our Bulk Feed Tranport Options Page.
Option availability varies by model.
SC = Std. Cube HC = High Cube UHC = Ultra High Cube
NOTE: Heights for trailers are with 11R22.5 tires. Other tires will change these dimensions.
*Optional pin placement available.
|A - Body Length||24'||28'||32'||36'||40'||45'|
|B - Overall Length||29' 2"||33' 2"||37' 2"||41' 2"||45' 2"||50' 2"|
|Body Weight (lbs)**||11,546||12,251||13,151||13,787||14,427||17,605|
*5th wheel plate to center of tandem or triple axle.
**Body weights are approximate and vary with options selected.
Capacities (Cubic Feet)
Convert cubic feet to tons. Click here.