- Can you read a blueprint?
- Can you read tape measures, angle finders, and other measuring devices?
- Are you able to multi-task?
- Are you detail oriented?
- Are you willing to learn and operate other machines?
If so, we want to hear from you! Applicants must be self-motivated, have excellent attendance, and be willing to work 40+ hours a week. A positive attitude is always a plus.
Two ways to apply:
- Download the application from our careers page and email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 8, George, IA 51237
- Stop in at 2002 Kingbird Ave., George, Iowa and fill out an application.
Solid benefits package available. Company paid, post-offer, pre-employment drug screening required.
Sudenga Industries, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of bulk granular/material handling equipment for grain, feed, and seed applications. Sudenga products are found in farm and commercial agriculture installations as well as industrial material handling applications worldwide. Founded in 1888 in George, Iowa and still located there today. Sudenga’s product list includes, portable augers, bulk feed trailers and straight trucks, feed processing and automation systems, bucket elevators, drag conveyors, leg support towers and catwalk, round tube and u-trough augers, bin unloading systems including power sweeps and zero-entry sweeps for the commercial ag market, belt conveyors and a variety of accessories for installation of complete material handling systems.
Diversified Technologies, Inc. (DTI) is the parent company of both Sudenga Industries, Inc., and Dur-A-Lift, Inc. DTI employees over 260 people and is one of the largest employers in northwest Iowa.
Diversified Technologies, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.