Diversified Technologies is hiring a Maintenance Supervisor to assist and lead all Sudenga and Dur-A-Lift maintenance operations.
- An effective work team is built using coaching and training
- Responsible for quality of maintenance work being completed
- Develop schedules for regular preventative maintenance on machinery
- Help reduce operational costs through preventative maintenance programs
- Hold employees accountable for actions
- Focus on employees is primary focus- annual reviews must be done for all employees on time and in order
- Appoint duties and assist on maintenance activities to keep production flowing
- Help promote Safety environment throughout all facilities
- Help reduce costs by implementing maintenance schedules
- Work effectively with all other departments so production can resume with minimal down time
- Develop Training system for new employees coming in so there is clarity on what their responsibility is
- Become familiar with all equipment in the facility and develop your own internal PM for the equipment
- Handle all regular weekly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual paperwork and documentation for the department
- Snow removal coordination, grounds keeping (mowing/weeds)
- Negotiation – able to stay calm and objective in confrontation situations, able to arrive at win/win decisions without compromising quality
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Know how to use Windows-based PC software.
- Organized and detail orientated – good system so things are not forgotten
- Reliable attendance
- Understanding of costs and how they affect the bottom line
This job description is intended to be a general guideline of responsibilities. There will be incidental tasks not listed on a job description that arise and, as a member of the Sudenga team. Each employee is expected to help in as many of these areas as they can.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit cover letter and resume to PO Box 8, George, IA 51237 or email email@example.com.
Solid benefits package available. Company paid, post-offer, pre-employment drug screening required.
Sudenga Industries, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of bulk granular/material handling equipment for grain, feed, and seed applications. Sudenga products are found in farm and commercial agriculture installations as well as industrial material handling applications worldwide. Founded in 1888 in George, Iowa and still located there today. Sudenga’s product list includes, portable augers, bulk feed trailers and straight trucks, feed processing and automation systems, bucket elevators, drag conveyors, leg support towers and catwalk, round tube and u-trough augers, bin unloading systems including power sweeps and zero-entry sweeps for the commercial ag market, belt conveyors and a variety of accessories for installation of complete material handling systems.
Diversified Technologies, Inc. (DTI) is the parent company of both Sudenga Industries, Inc., and Dur-A-Lift, Inc. DTI employees over 200 people and is one of the largest employers in northwest Iowa.
Diversified Technologies, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.