Big Boy Side Auger
Find a Dealer
The Big Boy feed truck with a side auger is a great option when you need to fit the unloading auger through low windows, doorways or into commodity sheds. The Big Boy side auger design pivots lower to the ground angling into those hard to reach places. The Pos-A-Flo auger system lets feed free fall from one auger to the next. A gentler way to handle pelleted feed.
Unload speed: 2,000 pounds per minute Capacities: 484-1,025 cubic feet
- All-welded 12 ga. construction.
- Your choice of fitted tarp, Shur-Lok roll tarp or steel top with manual crank, air or electric-over-air lid opener.
- Wide fenders for bagged feed (form fit or straight).
- Weather-tight vinyl coated nylon tarp top.
- Delrin spline coupler on discharge auger.
- 8”-9”-8” auger system, 2,000 pounds per minute unloading and 250° discharge rotation.
- Hydraulic raise and rotate on discharge auger with controls located at driver’s door.
- Variable speed floor auger with rear pit discharge.
- Direct couple tandem hydraulic pumps.
- Orbit type auger motors.
- 29 gallon oil reservoir with filter.
Sudenga offers a wide variety of options and accessories for our trucks and trailers that allow you to maximize efficiency and build the bulk body you've always wanted. View the options portion of our catalog as well as some videos on our Bulk Feed Tranport Options Page.
Option availability varies by model.
|A - Body Length||14'||16'||18'||20'||22'||24'|
|B - Overall Length||16'5"||18'5"||20'8"||22'8"||24'8"||26'8"|
|Body Weight (lbs.)1||5,134||5,543||5,902||6,380||6,691||7,137|
1 - Body weights are approximates and will vary with optional equipment.
*Cab-to-center of tandem. **Cab-to-center of triple axles. ***Cab-to-center of quad axles.
Cab-to-axle figures are only recommendations developed from trucks commonly used by our customers. We cannot guarantee their accuracy in all situations. Consult your truck dealer for chassis recommendations.
|Capacity - cu. ft.||484-451||553-618||522-695||691-855||760-940||829-1025|
|Capacity - ton2||8.7-9.7||9.9-11.1||11.1-12.5||12.4-15.4||13.7-16.9||14.9-18.4|
2 - Figured using 36 pounds per cubic foot. Use our feed density calculator to get an accurate measurement for your feed.