Find a Dealer
The ST Series twin screw rear unload feed trailer has twin floor augers that allow for a lower body height and also increased stability since more of the load is closer to the frame. Steep 45 degree sloped sides make for reliable unloading and the large lower body means more capacity. Excellent clean out and little cross-contamination are two benefits of having twin floor augers.
Unload speed: 3,500 pounds per minute Capacities: 960-1,750 cubic feet
- Low profile design with 11’ 4” overall height and 102” wide tank.
- All-welded aluminum tank, base and bulkheads.
- Shur-Lok roll tarp or aluminum tank lid with air or electric-over-air opener.
- Upright (true) vertical auger.
- Double seal rack and pinion gates with nylon roller guides (Pat. No. 5,658,116).
- Full length extruded top opening.
- Air ride suspension, Midland ABS brakes.
- Wood block hanger bearings on the floor augers.
- Radial tires and fenders over tandems.
- 8” floor augers, 12” cross auger, 12” vertical auger, 10” discharge auger.
- Hydraulic power raise and rotation for discharge auger positioning.
- 270° discharge auger rotation.
- Rear mount control valves.
- Automatic speed control for floor augers based on discharge auger pressure.
Sudenga offers a wide variety of options and accessories for our trucks and trailers that allow you to maximize efficiency and build the bulk body you've always wanted. View the options portion of our catalog as well as some videos on our Bulk Feed Tranport Options Page.
Option availability varies by model.
SC = Std. Cube HC = High Cube
NOTE: Heights for trailers are with 11R22.5 tires. Other tires will change these dimensions.
|A - Body Length||24'||28'||32'||36'||40'|
|B - Overall Length||28' 6"||32' 6"||36' 6"||40' 6"||44' 6"|
|Trailer Weight (lbs)*||10,719||11,424||12,324||12,960||13,600|
|Kingpin to Center-of-Tandem||232"||280"||328"||376"||424"|
|No. of Compartments||6||6||8||8||8|
All specifications are subject to change without notice. Trailer weight will vary with options.
*Body weights are approximate and vary with options selected.
Capacities (Cubic Feet)
Convert cubic feet to tons. Click here.