Big Boy Rear Unload
Find a Dealer
The rear unload Big Boy trailer is lightweight for maximum scaling but built strong for minimum maintenance. This trailer features one single U-trough auger that delivers feed to the rear-mounted vertical unload auger and has many other features that will make any driver happy. Feed delivery is as simple as it gets with this single screw rear unload trailer from Sudenga.
Unload speed: 3,000 pounds per minute Capacities: 926-1,942 cubic feet
- Upright (true) vertical auger.
- Double seal rack and pinion gates with nylon roller guides. (Pat. No. 5,658,116)
- Shur-Lok roll tarp or aluminum tank lid with air or electric-over-air opener.
- Air ride suspension, Midland ABS, and NHSTA bumper.
- Replaceable floor trough.
- One-piece, extruded top opening (Pat. No. 6,053,552).
- 10” floor trough, 12” cross auger, 12” upright vertical auger, 10” discharge auger.
- Hydraulic raise/rotate for the discharge auger with worm drive on the rotation.
- 270° discharge auger rotation.
- Rear mounted control valves.
- Rear pit discharge on the floor auger.
- Wood hanger bearings on the floor auger.
Sudenga offers a wide variety of options and accessories for our trucks and trailers that allow you to maximize efficiency and build the bulk body you've always wanted. View the options portion of our catalog as well as some videos on our Bulk Feed Tranport Options Page.
Option availability varies by model.
SC = Std. Cube HC = High Cube UHC = Ultra High Cube
NOTE: Height dimensions are for trailers with 11R22.5 tires. Other tire sizes will alter these dimensions.
|A - Body Length||24'||28'||32'||36'||40'||45'|
|B - Overall Length||29' 2"||33' 2"||37' 2"||41' 2"||45' 2"||50' 2"|
|Trailer Weight (lbs)**||11,500||11,800||12,600||13,300||13,900||16,200|
|Kingpin to Center-of-Tandem||228"||276"||324"||372"||420"||505"*|
|No. of Compartments||6||6||8||8||8||9|
*Triple axle. Dimension is to rear most axle, 54” axle spacing.
**Body weights are approximate and vary with options selected.
Capacities (Cubic Feet)
Convert cubic feet to tons. Click here.