Atlas NXT Front Unload
Find a Dealer
The Atlas NXT front unload feed trailer from Sudenga Industries is the industry leader for unloading speed with capacities as high as 8,500 pounds per minute and averages of 7,000 pounds per minute. The front unload configuration offers convenient auger positioning for drivers. This trailer will get the job done quickly. What you do with your extra time is up to you!
Unload speed: 7,000 pounds per minute Capacities: 1,497-2,043 cubic feet
- All-welded aluminum tank, base, and bulkheads.
- One-piece, extruded top opening. (Pat. No. 6,053,552)
- Shur-Lok roll tarp or aluminum tank lid with manual crank, air, or electric-over-air lid opener.
- Double seal individual rack and pinion gates (Pat. No. 5,658,116) with nylon roller guides.
- Replaceable floor trough. Your choice of 12 ga. steel, 7 ga. aluminum or 10 ga. AR material.
- Air ride suspension, Midland ABS, and NHSTA bumper.
- 12” floor auger, 16” vertical auger, 12” discharge auger.
- Rear pit discharge on the floor auger.
- Direct couple tandem pumps. Orbit type auger motors. 29 gallon reservoir with filter (with body or on wet kit).
- 270° worm drive rotation on the discharge auger. Controls located at the driver’s door.
- Wood hanger bearings on the floor auger.
- Front mount auger controls.
- Automatic speed control for floor auger, based on discharge auger pressure.
Sudenga offers a wide variety of options and accessories for our trucks and trailers that allow you to maximize efficiency and build the bulk body you've always wanted. View the options portion of our catalog as well as some videos on our Bulk Feed Tranport Options Page.
Option availability varies by model.
SC = Std. Cube HC = High Cube UHC = Ultra High Cube
*Optional pin placement available.
|A - Body Length||36'||40'||40.5'||45'|
|B - Overall Length||41' 2"||45' 2"||45' 8"||50' 2"|
|Kingpin to Center-of-Tandem||372"*||424"*||426"*||451"*|
*5th wheel plate to center of tandem axle.
Capacities (Cubic Feet)
|Ultra High Cube||1630||1813||1835||2043|
Convert cubic feet to tons. Click here.